The aim of this project was to enhance the functionality in the ordering, provisioning and trouble ticketing applications.
I was involved in the following projects:
- Development and support of the Remedy application for ordering, provisioning and trouble ticketing.
- Analysis and development of a Help Desk application for Office Automation, using Remedy.
- Analysis, data-model design and development of the Availability calculation in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Creation of the Business Object universe for reporting the Availability calculation.
- Creation of functional and technical interface between the Ring Manager (Alarms manager) and the Remedy trouble ticketing database. Later on, the interface was replaced by the bridge Vantive/Netcool.
- Creation of a procedure for data migration between Remedy and Vantive applications.
During this mission, I gained a strong knowledge in band-width network operator processes and environments such as Remedy, Oracle and Vantive.